Saturday, December 1, 2012

Snuggles


These two started off with a rather rough morning. I was going to work out with their mom, she went to change clothes, and Sophie (right) decided to bite Lilian. Huge crocodile tears, and I felt awful. I put Sophie in the corner in timeout because I know thats what her mom does, then snuggled Lilian. Sophie got to spend a fair chunk of time in her room, and I went to help her calm down more than once. I was worried she might hate me. I went back over later to visit and Sophie came running to me with arms in the air. I was grateful she wasn't mad at me. They ended up both wanting me to hold them at the same time. This is what it turned out like.

I started talking to them about Jenny having a baby. I said, "Sophie, Jenny is going to have a baby." To which her quick response was, "Noooo." (with a little attitude). I said the same thing to Lilian and got the same response for a bit, but she then started saying, "Jenny baby." and  brought me a small baby toy. Sophie wasn't sold on the idea before I left, but the next day the first thing she said to me was, "Jenny baby." I'm sure they'll see a lot of our little one :)