Sunday, October 19, 2014

October Fun

We have had so many fun things that we have done this month. This week has had its super highs and lows. It started off with both Brett and I getting the flu. Thankfully S stayed well. By Thursday I finally really felt better and needed to get out. We went to Thanksgiving Point Gardens. It was SO beautiful and S had lots of fun. I got some really great photos with my "real camera" with her. I was so glad I took my good camera with :)

Fun playing in the leaves!




I love her big toothy smile! 


Pointing out an airplane in the sky :)


I put her behind this tree and told her to play peek-a-boo with me. I am in love with the results I got!


We also had our annual family Halloween party with Brett's side of the family. Scarlett had so  much fun. Huge thanks to my sister who let her borrow the costume. S LOVED it. I think we may need to start practicing saying "Trick-or-Treat".


Brett dressed up at a "tree" with her :)



We get this when we ask for a "happy face".


She wanted to try this game all by herself! "Do it!" she kept saying.


Her favorite room at Nana and Papa's house.


Forgive the motion shot. She LOVES this horse. It "gallops" and "neighs". She kept saying "more" and "again". 


SO happy riding the horse!

Saturday was filled with lots of work. We got stuff done inside and out. We cleaned out the garden of the things that were done growing. I cut Brett's hair, and we finally took a break late afternoon. Our last thing that we did for fun was go to a pumpkin patch as a family. I was really excited for this outing. S has LOVED pumpkins! I couldn't wait to see her reaction to a whole field full of them. We went to Peterson Family Farms in Riverton. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a fun huge pumpkin field.


Trying to pick up the biggest one she could find :)


Walking through the pumpkin patch with dad!


Lovin' driving the tractor!


Occassionally she'll just plop down in the middle of the patch and hold random pumpkins.


So happy watching that hen :)