Sunday, November 16, 2014

Birthday Week

I have tried so hard to post weekly. I usually make that happen on Sunday afternoons. Last Sunday we had time with extended family when my nephew spoke before leaving on his mission this week...thus my late posting :)

We have had absolutely gorgeous weather around here. Gorgeous like we feel like its still September in the first week of November. We wore short sleeves and played at parks most of the week. I'm grateful that we have been able to enjoy such nice weather.

We had a fun outing this week to story time at the library.



S loves being outside so much that we took a walk and invited a few friends to go with us. She loves sunglasses and has finally started keeping them on once they are on :)



We spent some fun time at Discovery Park in Pleasant Grove and the American Fork Amphitheater just playing. I love that we have had such great family time :) That's how Brett wanted to celebrate his birthday. I made a cake for him that I had found on Pinterest. It's not quite the same, but we were happy with end result, and Brett really appreciated the effort :)






She sure loves being with dad!


Leaves!


Learning how to roll down hills


Run towards dad with the camera as fast as you can!


She has a thing for hats.


Watching the leaves fall from the trees.


Brett's birthday cake.