Friday, January 30, 2015

Our Week

I've had a cough for the past month. I'd start to go away, but then was back. I finally went in to check things out. S was totally entertained with the small chairs while we waited. 

We've had great weather again this week. We took some time the same afternoon to hit up the park. I love that we can walk there in a matter of minutes :)


We had se friends come for dinner Wednesday. They were moving and I thought the last thing they should have to worry about was dinner. S loved "helping" me cook. 


It was Uncle Ben's birthday this week. S insisted on dress-ups before we left. We stopped to visit him at work with birthday treats :)


Sorry. This one is a bit blurry. She's a mover :) She was hanging out in her nightgown and insisted on the candy corn hat too.