Sunday, February 15, 2015

Two Year Old Pics...and other fun stuff

We had a short little lesson based from an article from The Friend for Family Home Evening on Monday night. I don't think that we 1. always have to have a treat for FHE or 2. that a "treat" has to be something sweet.


Thus, the popcorn. She LOVES popcorn. It was the first time we used the Whirley Pop with her around. It was fun to watch her expressions as she discovered it changing from the kernels to the popcorn. 


It is mid-Februray in Utah. My crocuses have already bloomed. It is somewhat concerning about what is going to happen for the crops in the coming months.

S had a few days this week that just started off super grumpy. When she got up from her nap on Tuesday I asked her if she wanted to go take pictures of Scarlett...which she was thrilled to do. We went a local Amphitheater to take these. We had so much fun! I'm counting them as her two year photos....plus, they doubled as a Valentine's gift for Brett. 






We went to play together at the park a few days this week again. I figure that if we are blessed with so  much sunshine now it likely won't continue in the future...I'm sure we'll get late snow this year. So, we might as well take advantage while we have it!

She insisted I slide with her. There is a double slide at a park by our home and she wanted me to slide beside her at the same time holding her hand on the way down.


My sister started selling Jamberry nail wraps last month. I don't spend much time doing things like this for myself, but want to support her as well. I think S's turned out super cute! 

We had a long exercise time one day. We only did about 2.5 miles, but we also stopped to see Nana and Papa mid jog as well as a bit of time at the park.

S loves a sweet breakfast. So, for valentines breakfast we did waffles with lots of fun toppings. S and Brett cut up strawberries while I cooked. 


We needed a trip to Home Depot to be able to finish our 1/2 bath project. S had to help Brett with whatever she could during that outing.


We stopped to visit Crystal (S's birthmom) Saturday evening. 

We went to our final BYU basketball game of the season Saturday night. We have really enjoyed our tickets. We had seats next to Ben and Holly (they got engaged since we last saw them...congrats guys!)

Me and Brett

Me and S