Sunday, December 20, 2015

12.20.15

We have had a lot of snow days around here...which often equates to hot chocolate days :) S had to make silly faces with her hot chocolate face while requesting pictures. I sure love this kid!


There were some days that we went out to play in the snow multiple times. She really was a trooper and didn't complain at all about it being cold. Granted, we had her bundled up pretty well. Hopefully this trend continues :)



making snow angels...she's even practiced on the carpet :)


Mom and S in the snow



We have been lucky enough to have someone think of us (S especially) for the 12 days of Christmas. Each day we have gotten a little block with a character from the nativity on it. S has really enjoyed opening them each day to see what is next. She's lined them up by other nativities and matched the characters up as we've gotten them :)


I got a gift card this week that I redeemed to get my hair done...it's been since May, and I only got a little trimmed off the ends, but I really like it. I had a friend watch S while I got it done. When I picked her up she gave me a big hug and started rubbing my hair. "Your's hair's so soft mom! I like it!"


This girl loves doing dress ups! This week it has been combining multiple costumes. There's also a candycorn tutu under that "Snow White" dress. Funny story...she brought me a tutu and asked for help getting it on. She kept calling it a "choo choo". I can see how those sound similar :)


This week marked the day I would've had a baby, had I not had a miscarriage and lost it 9 months ago. I have had some very thoughtful family members that have sent packages and flowers, knowing that this was a hard time. One of the packages had silly string in it. We (S and I) surprised dad while we was working...then he got me back. S really got some good laughs out of it :) The only picture I got was of part of the mess I got to clean up!


As we were trying to finish up Christmas shopping we had to make a stop at IKEA for some storage bins. S did pretty well and had a good amount of patience while we were there and waiting our turn to check out...I won't lie, the train table helped :)


I was determined today to get a better picture of her before we left...I sure love this girl!




Oh, her expressions!