Wednesday, December 2, 2015

11.29.15

Target had matching jammies for the whole family for 40% off. S really liked these ones. The pants are fleece and S loves her "soft pants". I was pretty excited to have matching ones with her :)



Wednesday morning while we were eating breakfast S said, "I go to go cougars!" I asked her what she wanted to do there and her response was, "Eat popcorn." Translation for all of you: When we went to a basketball game a few weeks ago Brett bought popcorn for us. She wanted to go to a game and have popcorn :) 

We had a big winter storm coming and I told her we had to go to Costco to get tires instead. We were there about the time they opened, and still had a 2 hour wait. She was such a trooper! She was happy the whole time, and we had no meltdowns! That in and of itself is noteworthy :)

Thanksgiving was this week. We ended up going up to my parents house for the day. We left by about 8:00. S was a pretty happy camper, and SO excited to see all her cousins (who she also sometimes calls her brothers and sisters).


It was bitter cold, and the wind was incredibly strong. We were seriously only outside for a minute or two when we took this picture. The wind really took my breathe away. Several of the sisters ended up going on a walk...we were so glad to finally be back inside and out of the wind. 


S had a little moment when she fell down or something. She instantly ran to Ben for cuddles. She stayed there with Ben and Holly for a bit. What a cutie! She was such a little snuggler.


S found a stash of stuff at my parent's house. She put on one of grandma's hats, and just explored. I couldn't resist a picture :)


S enjoying her second or third or fourth dessert...with the giggles of course!


The sisters working on their Christmas crafts. Cami found some really cute wooden ones by where she lives in Idaho. What a fun group of girls!


I am SO over Halloween candy. S asked for a treat. I got her bucket out and just let her have at it. She was in heaven and I am grateful she's whiddling it down....even if that means eating two suckers at once.


I've had these stickers for the past few years wanting to make them into a nativity for S. Something finally made this happen this week. I just need to mod pog them to make sure they have a good seal :)


Hot chocolate has become a pretty common thing around here. S loves it! We had to take a fun picture of these two with their hot chocolate mustaches. 


We worked on Friday and Saturday to get Christmas decorations up at home. We added a Christmas garland on the mantle this year with our breakable nativities. I looked at everything as we took it out. We have a lot of Christmas decorations focused around Christ (a total of 9 nativities, 4 for kids to play with), but only one thing with Santa...and we have decided that we're ok with that. I love that we have so many things that make us think of Christ.