Thursday, June 30, 2016

6.19.16

This post is just a week in pictures...sorry...time. I need more time in the day :)

We have been working on scissor skills. She was pretty proud of herself for doing those zigzag cuts :)


Rain. We love the rain! I love that S loves to play in the rain. That was likely her favorite part of the day. I love watching her dance out in the rain! 


Brett's company had a night at Boondock's as their work party this year. It was fantastic! S had so much fun climbing and jumping in the play area, golfing, playing arcade games, and everything else they had to offer :) It was a pretty perfect family work party. 


jumping


golfing


arcade games


water bumper boats

I love how S just loves to do things with me. This night she was helping me make dinner. She is so much fun!


cooking

I love how much this kid loves letters! In the bath one evening, S totally found the letters to her name and put them all up on the wall on her own! I love how we have taken those opportunities in the bath to do letter games too and make words out of words :)



crazy hair in the tub

My mom had one extra grandkid for a week, plus watched my sister's 3 kids for a few days so we all got together at the Museum of Natural Curiostiy for some fun time together. I love that we have a pass there. It is hours and hours of fun! 


After playing at the museum this cute girl this cutie says to me, "Mom, I want to go to a special eating place with just you can me." How do you say no to that?! I couldn't, so we ended up going out to Costa Vida. 


S has become our photographer on Sunday mornings. I love that Brett caught this picture of her!


S


us


all of us