Sunday, August 24, 2014

Firsts

This week we had fun doing several firsts together. We went up to help my grandparents with some things they needed while grandma is still undergoing rehab from her fall. Scarlett enjoyed playing with an old Fisher Price castle that my aunt used to play with.




We took some time to help make dinner for a friend. Scarlett was a great helper at rolling out the french bread. She kept calling the risen bread bubbles. She was so excited to help!






The weather this week was more fall like than I expected...which was quite pleasant. Consequently we were able to enjoy a lot of time outside. I loved taking her to the park. We saw some friends there and even though they were much older than her they were so great to play with her.




I had a super fun lunch date with a friend I've had for years. We had to drive an hour each way to see that friend. It was totally worth it, and had been way to long. By this point it was around 1 and Scarlett looked like this within 5 minutes of being in the car on the way home. 


We have had a lot of rain this week. Scarlett loved watching it as well as as playing in it. 




This cutie just wanted lots of snuggles this week too. I was completely happy to oblige. She is growing up way to fast. We sure hope that she will get a sibling while she is small enough that they enjoy playing together.