Sunday, August 3, 2014

Treehouse Museum

This week we started the week off with a trip to the Treehouse Museum for our grandma day/outing. They have so many fun things to do there. We spent 2 1/2 hours there and still didn't come close to seeing all of it. I took my sister's two boys since she works and I didn't want them to miss out. They all had a great time together.


Playing trains with her cousin.


She  loves dressing up.


All of the cousins (who came) in costumes.




Playing in the kitchen.


She loved riding this horse.

We went up to spend time with the family in Brigham after, and I had my sister do my hair. It's super nice having a beautician in the family. While we did that the kids all played together inside and out. S had a great time with her cousins!!




I don't do selfies, but wanted to send a picture to Brett while he was gone. I love the cut :)

At the end of our exercising one day we stopped at the park. S loved to play on the different toys, but mostly just loved being outside.




Sorry for this horribly blurry picture, but she discovered that she could walk in dad's sandals. This was the best I could get. She thought it was pretty great!


We all had a little outing together later in the afternoon. She thought it was pretty great that she could push the shopping cart all by herself.


My brother had someone bail on him last minute who was suppose to double date with him. We got to go instead. It was at The Desert Star theater. They do spoofs on all plays they put on. We saw "Calamity Jane: Cowgirls Just Want to Have Fun". It was a really fun show with some of the best laughs we've had in ages!