Sunday, September 28, 2014

our week

I haven't been able to keep up with things lately...imagine that :) Between normal life and grandpa passing away I am once again back dating this post. Hopefully I will be able to be better in the coming weeks!

We spent one day going up to see my sister and her kids. I love that S was able to spend time with her cousins before they have their big move in the near future!



This kid really loves books! She asks for them to be read to her day and night. She takes a pile of them and sits down by herself to read. 



We have spent a lot of time outside picking berries. We have been so blessed by how many we have gotten and have spend lots of time picking...well, I love spent lots of time picking. S has spent lots of time eating :)





She likes to be silly while waiting for mom to finish picking berries. I love her happy disposition around the clock!

This is how I found her after her nap one day. It really made me smile! She can be so silly sometimes. 


First time painting toes. She saw my sister paint my toes and was really obsessed with them. As we painted toes she was so involved! She kept pointing to the next toe saying "again, again".