Wednesday, November 25, 2015

11.22.15

Twice in a three day period we had to sit at Jiffy Lube getting oil changes taken care of on both cars. The second day was the worst...like over an hour and a half to get out of there. This kid was a trooper and totally happy the whole time :)


We had friends over a few times this week. Both of them wanted to use the rocker at the same time. I love the compromise they came up with. It worked reverse ways too with S on the back holding on too. They are really fun together!


My sister had her anniversary this week. We kept her kids while they went to the temple and dinner. The giggles that came from swinging this way was fantastic!


We had to document all of the crazies at the park :) Yes, it was chilly, but they all wore themselves out! These kids are usually up late, but their mom told me they crashed that night. Apparently going to the park when its a little chilly does the trick!


Brett was out of town two days this week so I had to go walking a bit later with my friend. We took all the kids with us. She has 3 not in school yet (and 3 in school). I insisted part way through that she take S in the stroller and I would push her double stroller. She had her infant in a baby carrier. She was definitely working way harder than I was. S told me she was "so cold" when we got home that I bundled her up to help with the warm up process :)


Sometimes it helps to just change the mood if you make crazy faces and take selfies :)


I hate how rare it is that Hollywood produces a rated "G" movie. We were so happy to see that this one was :) She was SO excited to go, and did really well. Toward the end she was just kind of done sitting, but all in all...a good one. I loved the giggles she had every time Snoopy did something so funny!