Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Crazy Day

This has seriously been a packed day, but I haven't blogged in a few and I have a few spare minutes...literally.

We were scheduled to go on a preschool field trip today, but did not have enough parents who were willing to go, so it was canceled and normal classes were held. In my morning class (4-5 yr olds) during play time one student discovered that by rubbing blocks together it was make an elk or goose call. I was impressed that she knew what those sounded like. My afternoon class was filled with meltdowns at random points because of things like: "don't look at me", "don't touch me", "she won't share a train", "I don't want to sit by ___". Most of those comments coming from a student that usually doesn't have issues. Maybe it was a rough morning??

Next I have 5-10 eight and nine year old girls coming over for an activity, learning how to make bread, and tying blankets to donate to Primary Children's Hospital. My kitchen needs to be clean (nothing too major :)) before that happens.

Finally our evening is ending with family meeting a new friend of ours, visiting, playing games, eating food :)

I have work to do :)