Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

As soon as I finished preschool for Thanksgiving break I headed out the door to deliver gifts to people in our ward area for Christmas. We have a lot of condos in our area. I did 96 flights of stairs yesterday. Needless to say my legs have been a bit sore. We just shared a Christmas story of service with an ornament a friend help me paint (we had 150 to do).

I typically try to get up with Brett and be able to spend some time with him. I was up around 6:30 the other day. Brett and I had breakfast together, and I got his lunch ready so he could head out the door a bit quicker. I did a workout which was a bit hard with how sore my legs were from yesterday. A little later we (friend and twins), headed out to outlets that just opened about 15 minutes away. Its a really nice new place, with lots of great stores. Hopefully there will be some good holiday shopping!